24. People are strange when you are a stranger
Faces look ugly when you are alone
Women seem wicked when you are unwanted
Streets are uneven when you are down
People Are Strange吉姆·莫里森相似句子
25. We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
26. Sex is full of lies. The body tries to tell the truth. But, it's usually too battered with rules to be heard, and bound with pretenses so it can hardly move. We cripple ourselves with lies.
27. Listen, real poetry doesn't say anything; it just ticks off the possibilities. Opens all doors. You can walk through anyone that suits you.
28. The most loving parents and relatives commit murder with smiles on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we really are: a subtle kind of murder.
29. People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend.